Friday 24 May 2013

I can't seem to make up my mind whether to keep track of my writing progress on my blog or not. I doubt that anyone ever reads anything I write here, so that might be a mute point in and of itself. But it's always fun to go back in time via written record and remember how I used to work on this or that novel... bursts of inspiration... great ideas... important discoveries... plot woes... characters misbehaving...

I guess that settles it. I will return to my weekly writing progress report. After all, I used to do it on and off ever since I started working on "Margaret's Rematch", so why not now when I'm working on the novel that has been haunting me for years? It's a very important novel - the work of my life in a way - and I have high hopes for it. Besides, I hate to see my blog not being updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment